Children are brought to see us for a variety of reasons. We provide a dedicated Child Development Assessment Service for children and teenagers with Developmental Disorders including Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). In addition, we can assist with Cognitive (IQ) testing, School and Home based Assessment, and treatment for a range of conditions including Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Mood and Anxiety disorders.
Other reasons parents bring their children to see us include behavioural difficulties or challenging behaviour, concerns about sleep, school based anxiety issues, and academic difficulties.
- Mood Disorders e.g., Dysthymia, Adjustment Disorder, Depression
- Anxiety Disorders e.g., Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Specific Phobia, Social Phobia, Panic Disorder, Agoraphobia, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Learning and Communication Disorders e.g., Intellectual Impairment, Expressive and Receptive Language Disorders, Stuttering
- Elimination disorders, e.g., Problematic Bed-Wetting, Toilet Training difficulties
- Attention Deficit and Disruptive Behaviour Disorders, e.g., Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Conduct Disorder, Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Developmental Disorders, e.g., Autism Spectrum Disorder, Asperger’s Syndrome